Tuesday, March 09, 2010

Things just keep coming

Well, I have not written in quite some time. I have been having a lot of difficulty putting words onto paper for a very long time. I miss my dad like crazy! I feel like I have lost so many people physically and emotionally. Right now I cry for myself and my neighbors. Two moms gone within the same week. I only knew one of them. She was mighty. She was strong. She was feminine and beautiful and the embodiment of what I wish I was as a mother. She didn't seek the spotlight, but was seen quietly by all. I will miss you Cindy.

4 comments:

Marcie Ashton said...

Hey Shayla,

I'm sorry that things are tough. I just wanted you to know that I'm thinking of you and praying for your comfort. Glad to have you back to blogging.
Love ya,
Marcie

Rachel said...

It is times like this that put things back in to perspective for us all. Sounds like she was amazing. Just so you know...I think you are amazing shay! The love you have for your family and kids shines all over your face! Hang in there sister! We should go get a coke with crushed ice and go for a cruise!
Love ya!

Shawna K said...

:) Somebody(s) out here in the cyber world admire you for who and what you are. Life is hard no matter how many things you do right. I have to be reminded of this all the time. Glad you took time to share with us.

Bren's Life said...

That is so sweet. Brought tears to my eyes.