Sunday, September 06, 2009

Alfalfa


My dad grew this beautiful field of alfalfa that I am not ready to write about. But, here is a picture of some of his grandkids in it. Thanks Jeff for the picture!

8 comments:

Rachel said...

how cool is that! I love that you guys thought to take a picture of the kids in it!

Marcie Ashton said...

That's some good lookin'alfalfa. Anything green around here is oh so welcome!

Tiffany said...

Great Picture Shayla!! :)

Jenna said...

What a nice picture Shayla! Your Dad was so lucky to have a daughter as wonderful as you.

I think about you sometimes when I open my shades. Do you need a reminder to open your shades?

Have a fabulous week! Miss you!

Bren's Life said...

Cute picture! He's smiling down on all of you & showing you his love.. Love ya Friend!

lilivand said...

Love the picture!

Leslie said...

That is great looking alfalfa! I'm glad you thought to take a picture of it - especially with the kids in it. Love it!

Shawna K said...

Some photos just bring it all together. I bet this is one of those for you. -Smile life is good.