Saturday, September 05, 2009

Christopher's new look


Well, it is official that Christopher is a lollipop head! He got his helmet last Monday. Tuesday I spent two hours painting it black so I could create my Mickey Mouse hat masterpiece. When it was all dry I pulled off the tape that was protecting the parts that can't get painted when I was horrified. The paint dried onto the tape so it came off in a full piece of black stretchiness. So, I grabbed some stickers Jake and I bought and popped them on. Can't find my camera cord to charge my battery so, have no pictures to share right now.

:) Here's to a perfectly round head!

6 comments:

Maryann said...

Can you use spray paint? My oldest son LOVES to spray paint things, and helped me with painting some things that kept peeling. He is such a cute baby!

Shayla Taylor said...

I will have to check further into the spray paint idea. That may work! Hey, heard you had a birthday at your house. Fun!

Tiffany said...

At wal mart they sell a spray paint for plastics. works wonders... Its by Krylon (?) I think. He is a sweet baby! My son almost had to wear a helmet too. But his head rounded enough on its own at the last minute! My sons was flat on one side. He favored that side I guess!! Good luck!!

Bren's Life said...

Awww! How long does he need to wear that for? That stinks that all the paint came off. Frustrating!!

Shayla Taylor said...

He was flat on his right side in the back. I realize that is the side I favored with feeding and holding him for a long time. We tried to correct it with more tummy time, switching sides for holding and feeding, and laying him down the opposite way at night. It improved, but not as much as we hoped. :) Just re-did his stickers on Sat. evening and now he has the John Deere look. I got a picture of that with my cell phone. If I can figure out how to get the picture off the phone I will post it. :)

lilivand said...

What a precious little boy. I can't wait to see him with his little "crown". Get better! Love ya.