Okay, so we were are the PTO meeting and the president asks if there is anyone who will move to vote on an item and you hear this little voice chime in and say, "Sure, I want to vote" and Jakey is sitting there on the bench with his arm in the air and a grin reaching from ear to ear.
Someone else seconded it and the item passed. You go Jakey!!
--------------------------------------------------------
We were out and Jake needed to go to the restroom so I had Michael take him. They come back with this information:
Jake: There was a stranger in there and he looked like a real bad one.
Michael: Yeah, Jakey wanted to leave and I told him that sometimes we need to learn to conquer our fears and then I told him to go out.
My thoughts--can you imagine the poor stranger?--
--------------------------------------------------------
Friday, October 06, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hate to one up you already but in the Doctors office today Zach shared with our brand new Doctor a story about nipples.
What? I have to hear the whole story--come on and share the full story; I am not one for condensed versions!
Post a Comment