Monday, October 02, 2006
B-I-N-G-O Night
Well, Michael, Jacob and I had a fun date last Friday for our school sponsored bingo night. I was comissioned to sell shirts there and was not sure if I would be able to play. To my delight, I was! We each had a set of bingo cards that allowed us 15 games each. Guess what? We actually won one of the games. Jacob and Michael marched up to the announcer, showed him our card, and picked us out a terrific gift basket full of board games. We are now the proud owners of CLUE, Jeopardy, Battleship, and a soduko rubix cube. Boy oh boy are we having fun. We can hardly wait for the next one.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Wish I had been invited. We are in desperate need of some fun free board games!
Congratulations - it sounds like tons of fun.
Post a Comment