Sunday, October 08, 2006

Not A Bug Person

Jacob was looking at the tarantula that a man from work gave to Chris for Chris to try to save--the extermination got to him and our house seems to be the recovery ward/morgue for any "cool bugs" that Chris can get.

The tarantula was making a come-back and then took a turn for the worse; he ended up not making it. This was hard for Jacob who wanted Michael to share in his concern. Instead, this is what he got from his big brother:

"Jacob, I hate bugs. I'm a non-bug person. I have always been a non-bug person and my wife will be happy I'm a non-bug person."

To this, Jacob insisted that his brother had not only wronged him and the tarantula, but also needed to repent.

"Michael did a sin. He said he doesn't like bugs and he told me before he liked bugs. He sinned and he's eight!"

Oh, the drama--they may be the focus characters on the new hit series, "Brothers Bother" to be aired on the new CW network in June.

1 comment:

Deli Man said...

I love this story! Brad got a big laugh too! Thanks Michael & Jacob for great entertainment and Shayla for sharing.