Well, I was waiting to read Fablehaven Secrets of the Dragon Sanctuary because I have all these boys who wanted to read it. Then I started an awesome book my sister told me about called Hunger Games. I will finish tonight, so tomorrow is the day I begin my journey back to Kendra and Seth's world. Here is a photo of the boys with Brandon Mull at the school. What a great opportunity it was to have him come to Coronado! He is not only a great author, he is also kind and takes time to talk with each child personally.
Thursday, July 09, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I loved the Fabelhaven books! I read them after meeting Brandon Mull at a fundraiser he did with Stephenie Meyer earlier this year. Both my parents are reading them now! I also loved Hunger Games! All great books!
Post a Comment