The boys and I went to visit my dear friend Nancy in Goodyear on Tuesday. We had SO much fun! We went to see her new beautiful home and chatted. Nancy and I decided we will meet again without the kids soon. :)
After we left Nancy's house we went to Johnny Rocketts by the Cardinal's Stadium and ate hamburgers and shakes. Then we went to the water splash pad in the little square there and the kids had a blast playing in the water.
We left and enjoyed (is that the right word??) a two hour, rush hour commute, with Christopher screaming 3/4 of the way, Ben fast asleep, and Jacob, Michael and me listening to "Gregor the Overlander" on tape.
It was a day with my good friend, tasty treats, and much laughter. I took a few photos on my cell phone--gotta figure out how to post it. :o)
Friday, June 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I love days like this. Well, all except the horrible commute home with screaming child.
Sounds like a fun day! Well except the rush hr traffic with Christopher screaming...
Post a Comment