Sunday, May 31, 2009

What's been happenin'

Chris worked all night last night so he is trying to rest today before church. He has also been a breadmaking master! We love it. :) Those are loaves he made.

Here is what the rest of us are up to:



Well, Jacob had a successful nose surgery. His nose is straight and looks great again. He is thrilled that he can run and play without worry again. :)




Michael finished his softball. He will start swimming soon.




Benjamin is CRAZY! He is three and acting his age, so all is well.




Christopher is rolling over, eating rice cereal, and very vocal.



We are all out of school. The last weeks are always a whirlwind. The boys finished their final projects and reports and I had the opportunity to help with promotion. That was fun. Three amazing kids spoke. They all looked handsome and beautiful. I am currently writing the curriculum for a creative writing class I titled, Imagine Nation--I am having fun with it and need to wrap it up by Friday to submit! EEEK!




3 comments:

Marcie Ashton said...

Hey Shayla, I was starting to worry about you... Glad to see all is well, just busy.

Have a wonderful and relaxing summer.

Shawna K said...

wow! busy life of MOM! good luck with everything. Bread looks yummy!

Jann said...

I am jealous that your kids are out of school. Mine go until June 19th. It is crazy. Have a fun summer.