Thursday, April 30, 2009
Jacob before surgery
Here is a picture of Jake a few days after he was injured. For those of you who don't know, he collided with a softball as he was sliding into a base. His nose broke in two places and his orbital bone--the one under the eye--was fractured. I will post one of him after the surgery when I downolad the other photos in my camera. He is doing much better!
He is such a trooper and very difficult to keep calm and quiet for all of these days!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
OH MY!!!! I am so glad he is doing well. What a trooper!
Oh no! That makes me hurt. Hope he heals quickly and easily.
Poor kid! I'm glad things went well. Good luck with a quick recovery!
It looks so much better. I am glad it;s healing & he's feeling better..
That is terrible. Kamryn says to tell Jacob she hopes he gets better soon.
Ouch x 1000! I hope he's feeling better now and heals quickly!
OMG! Are you ever going to let him play again? That is quite the accident. Your boys are all the most adorable things I have ever seen!
Oh no. I hate when things happen to my kids. I hope the surgery went well, and that he heals quickly.
Wow, I see what you mean about when my Ben got hit in the face! I'm glad he is all healed up!
Nice to be on your blog!
Post a Comment