Wednesday, February 11, 2009
My Family Time
I spent the day with my parents, my sister and my two youngest boys yesterday. It was so much fun! I went over thinking we were going to do some chores around my parents' place but we ended up just spending time. That was nice. My dad was on a break from preparing his tax info., my mom and Lisa did some family history work, Ben played with the toys from the cupboard and we colored a Dora picture, and Christopher ate, slept, and pooped. :) It was nice to be around my family. We ate some sandwiches together and chatted. I worked a little bit with my mom on facebook. Lisa made the sweetest smelling cupcakes for her webelos that were chocolate and made with real butter--it was heavenly. The gathering ended too soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I am glad you got some time with your family. I miss family time.
I treasure all the special times we get to spend. I wish it were more often! I love you dear Sugar Shay or Shay Baby! I don't know what my favorite name for you is anymore!
Post a Comment