Thursday, February 19, 2009

Bath Time with Ben and Baby Christopher


Well, I gave Ben and Christopher a bath together this morning. I took Christopher out and let Ben stay in. When I went back to get Ben he had dumped out all of the baby bath soap and had filled up the bottle with water. He looks at me and hands me the bottle and says, "I filled it up. I am you good helper." He's right. He is my good helper.

7 comments:

gena said...

How sweet is that! You are so lucky to have such a cute sweetheart for a helper.

Shawna K said...

Cute! He is right on, they are such good helpers! They help bring a smile to us everyday!

lilivand said...

What a precious sweetheart! He is so funny too!

Andrea said...

Too cute! It is hard to get upset at that! ;0)

Bren's Life said...

What a sweetheart!

Cindy said...

He is adorable. What a good little helper.

Jann said...

Man, I love those kids of helpers. That is very cute.