"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind." --Dr Seuss
Wednesday, July 02, 2008
And the due date is. . .
Well, the boys and I came back from St. Johns so I could go to my doctor's appointment. We saw our little kidney bean that dances and it is due on January 17, 2009. Happy Day.
Woo Hoo!! Troy's b-day is January 16th... I'm so excited for you.. When will you find out what it is? Are you going back up to St. Johns for the rest of the summer? Come to the 4th of July Parade -8:30am meet with your bikes decorated at the Soboba park. Water fun at our house after... Hope to see you there...
11 comments:
Congratulations! That is so exciting!!
Woo Hoo!! Troy's b-day is January 16th... I'm so excited for you.. When will you find out what it is? Are you going back up to St. Johns for the rest of the summer?
Come to the 4th of July Parade -8:30am meet with your bikes decorated at the Soboba park. Water fun at our house after...
Hope to see you there...
Hooray! Jan. 17 is a wonderful day. Not too close to Christmas. Hope you are feeling good! See ya in a couple weeks!
So happy for you and for us!
Congratulations! I was wondering if you had found out when your due date was. I'm glad that I looked at your blog. Hope you are having a fun summer!!
Congratulations! I didn't know.
Yea, That is a good time. It should come fast...School starts....Halloween....Thanksgiving...Christmas...BABY
yeah that little bean was dancing around like crazy. wiggly
Hey your on my Blog - Check it out!!! Because I just love ya so much & I'm waiting for out girls night...
"kidney bean that dances"...lol, that is a cute description. Was the kidney bean wearing a blue leotard or a pink one?? ;-)
Congratz im sooo excycetedfor you!
torie
i have a blog now you can see it on bryndees blog!
Post a Comment