Saturday, August 14, 2010

Just to let you know. . .

I have had to limit what I am doing lately.  It is difficult mentally, but physically I am not able to take on and do all the things I would like.  I have been forced to put my magnifying glass to myself lately and really figure out how to make my life work for me and the five boys that I call mine.

Chris and I decided that the summer of 2010 was the time to figure out what is going on with my health and become proactive.  I found a doctor that is really helping me out.  She has found what seems to work to help regulate my thyroid and she is helping me get rid of my infamous shaking problem.  This is such a blessing.  It is the first time in years that I am starting to feel like myself again. 

For those of you that I have neglected, please know I do love and cherish my friendships.  The only friendship I have given up on is the long-standing love affair I had with diet coke.  Now I am creating newer and healthier bonds with water. . .

4 comments:

Jenna said...

I am so proud of you Shayla. Water loves you right back . . . miss you!

Marcie Ashton said...

So what did the dr say about the shakes? I'm pretty shaky myself (don't tell me I'm going to have to give up Pepsi!)

Hope you feel better soon.

Shayla Taylor said...

Jenna--thanks for the praise. :) I do love praise from people I admire!

Marcie--She thinks it is a combo of the diet coke, thyroid issue, and a vitamin deficiency--weird huh? I was WAY defficient on many vitamins--I guess I should have listened to my dad and taken them daily. :)

lilivand said...

It's good to see my "Baby" feeling better after a L O N G time of feeling subpar. I love you sweet shining star!