Well, two weeks ago tomorrow I had to say goodbye to my friend. "Diet Coke". I had an idea that I would have to let her go, but wasn't willing to until it was absolutely necessary.
Well, that time came when my doctor convinced me that the neurotoxins I was ingesting through the aspertaine was one of the reasons why I wasn't having much luck thinking really clearly and it was contributing to my shakes.
I will choose water, and an occassional real soda containing no aspertaine, and things will go well. It's so funny. My family is going through approximately 4-5 gallons of water a day now. Sometimes you just need a little remidner to do what you know you should do anyway.
Sunday, June 27, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Thank goodness I go for the full fledged Pepsi. (As if that's any better-and I swear it makes me fuzzy and shaky too!)
wish we lived closer so we could help motivate each other. Sounds like you don't need the motivating just me....I need to do something!!!
Have you tried the Cherry or regular Limeade from Taco Bell or Sonic? Can you drink those? They are great substitutes, and I don't think there would be aspertame or caffeine in them. I hope not because I try not to drink caffeinated soda too often anymore.
Good thing I love water! The more water you drink the more you'll want to drink it, I think.
Post a Comment