Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Jacob is Nine Today!


Look how you've grown kid! I have always felt that Jacob was sent to our family as a ray of sunshine. He is fun hearted and loving. He is sensitive and intelligent. He has smiled from his first day on earth--he is naturally a happy and positive person. Jacob, I love you more than you can imagine. I admire your adventurous spirit and I am so grateful to be your mom.

5 comments:

Leslie said...

Happy Birthday, Jacob! Wow, where does the time go? Hope you had a fantabulous day!

Love ya, Leslie

Rachel said...

He is so cute! All of your boys are. I must say that I am loving you being home right now and all of your blogging! Wouldn't it be great if we could do this all the time!

Jann said...

They grow up to fast don't they? I hope he has a very happy birthday.

lilivand said...

Happy Birthday Dear Jacob! I can hardly believe he is 9 years old!

Bren's Life said...

Happy Birthday Jacob. Hope you had a Great day & know how much your family loves you...