
Eventhough April brings with it the AIMS test, it also brings my birthday month! I love my birthday. Claire has a birthday the day before me and it is always fun to call and sing to each other. Karen Mineer also shared my birthday. She was my "star sister". I am sad that she is gone. Steven also has a birthday this month. April in Gilbert this year is full of brisk breezes coming through our windows, baseball with the boys, enjoying more and more of the outdoors and encouraging Michael to jump out of the swing. Trying to keep Ben in the swing. And laughing as Jacob swings through the hoops to impress the little girl who is also at the park. April brought the Anderson Boys' fishing trip and the Anderson Girls' weekend where we enjoyed Waldos--the pig and a skookie, Payson and Tonto Basin. Jelly Belly suprises, lawn chairs mixed with floral couches and 8 people truly enjoying eachother. It brings orange rolls and pj's as I watch conference with Chris and the boys. Family over to have some nachos and icecream cake. Friends wishing "happy day". I love April!
11 comments:
Happy April! And thankgoodness Aims is over.. Sounds like you've had a lot of fun!
My sweetest and best sister ever! Even if there was another of us I would like you best! I am glad you are enjoying your birthday MONTH! We did something the first week and this week so far. Hope you're up for "shrimp scampi" next week! Lucky for you there are 5 weeks in April - 2 down 3 more to look forward to.
Love you darling Shayla!
You have updated. that is great. So fun to read about you . Love ya
Sounds like your month is going great! I just love you and always remember your birthday from learning it soooo long ago. BTW were you in St. Johns this weekend? I thought I saw you driving down main. We still need to get together!
I was in SJ this past weekend. Misty's little Brenna was baptized. Wish I would have seen you. :)
Happy April! Happy B-Day! Happy day because AIMS is over! Happy Day because Shayla posted! I love April also what a glorious month especially in the state of AZ! Can't wait to hear more from you!
Happy Birthday Shayla.
I love April too! Hey, I got a blog now... neeleysrus at blogspot dot com. Check it out! :-)
oh i love april because its not too hot...yet!
Hello - It's May!! I tagged you, you better do it..
When are going out for a girls night?
Ok- If I knew your phone # off the top of my head I'd be calling you & demanding you get on this dang computer & update!!!! Girlfriend it is going to be JUNE. Hello - would you blog... I don't know what your up to & all the fun your having without me, if you don't show us!!
BLOG!!!
Post a Comment