
What is his name? Chris
How old are you? 36
Who said I love you first? He did
How long did you date? 8 months
How old is he? 40
Who can sing better? He can for sure!
Who is smarter? He is like the Renaissance Man. He reads, knows and loves history, can do anything on the computer, are you tired of me bragging yet?
Who does the laundry? We both do. I am happy to say that we are finally caught up after doing a laundry marathon this weekend.
Who does the dishes? Mostly me, but he does too.
What are his guilty pleasures? He loves to eat cereal out of the box while he plays World of Warcraft. He has given up the game. . . we'll see how long that lasts.
Who sleeps on the right? I do.
Who mows the lawn? Brad.
Besides you, who is his best friend? Chris has so many life-long friends that it is hard to say. If I had to choose, I would say it would be his dad Larry.
Who cooks dinner? We both do. We are both getting better at it too! :)
Who drives? He drives. Even when I try to sneak into the driver's side he insists that I move. I really don't mind though. I don't like driving much.
Who is more stubborn? I am definitely more stubborn, but he is a very close second. Our poor children have no chance.
Who kissed who first? He kissed me, but I kissed him back! Holy Cow, I still remember that feeling.
Who asked who out first? I asked him if I could come to his house and watch conference. His dad make breakfast burritos, we played h-o-r-s-e, I won, he started to like me. . .
What was your first date? Besides the conference session, it was going to a basketball festival in Phoenix with his sister Stephanie, her husband Bob, and their baby Bobby.
Who proposed? He did of course, but I knew it was coming. We shocked the heck out of my parents, though.
Who has more siblings? He has four sisters. I have one sister and four brothers.
Who wears the pants in the family? He does, but I wear the capri's. :)
What is your favorite things about him? Chris is so many things to me. He makes me smile, he is consistent and loving with me and our boys. He puts us first in everything. He wants me to be a strong and opinionated woman. He is gentle and tender. He is a rock star! He is real-- with Chris, there is never a facade. He is a person I like more and more everyday. He just continues to grow on me. I feel so blessed to be his wife and friend.
Ok, I tag Lisa, Leslie and Rachel
5 comments:
You have such a fun blog. I'll have to send you a invite to mine. Your great girl.
Yea you are up and running on your blog! When I saw that you commented on my blog I was excited to check out yours to see if there was someting new. What a nice tribute to your hubby. I think he is a great guy to.
I just about fell out of the chair.. I had to look twice to see that it didn't say December 5,2007... I just love you & am so glad we are going to become closer friends through blogging & having fun... You have a pretty terrific hubby too!
jennifershumway@cox.net
Hi Shayla! Jen told me about your blog, so here I am...I'm only a blog reader (addicted to reading 'em actually). Maybe someday I'll finally get the guts to join the 21st Century and make my own blog! :-)
Post a Comment