Saturday, December 01, 2007

The Most Wonderful Time

Well, there are so many positive things happening in our family that I felt inspired to blog it. Chris has recently been released as Cub Master and he enjoyed his service there. He and Michael are going to work dilligently to make sure Michael gets his BEAR before he turns 10 and misses the chance.

Speaking of Michael, he came home on Friday and informed us that he will represent his class in the school spelling bee. He is thrilled! It is coming up in December so we will keep you all posted.

Jacob is full of joy and love. He is quite the football player and he likes to play with the big kids before school begins in the mornings. He has caught two of the balls so far and has run them across the court.

Ben has maswtered the word "no". He uses it often, even when he means "yes". The other word that frequents his speech is "mo" (more).

I am doing well. We went to the Scottsdale Conference Resort for Thanksgiving Dinner with my parents and Chance and Alex. We had so much fun! I took lots of pictures with my dad's camera. I will post some soon.

How grateful I am for my family and my friends. I send out hugs to each of you.

2 comments:

lilivand said...

So glad you are all doing well! Congrats to Michael for a great achievement! Great job taking on the big kids Jake and little Ben we want to see a lot "mo" of you all! Love you guys!

lilivand said...

Great job Michael - you did a nice job at the spelling bee.

Love you!