Lisa sent this to me and I thought it would be fun to post.
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? paper
2. Real tree or artificial? Artificial--but would like real
3. When do you put up the tree? First week of December
4. When do you take the tree down? End of December
5. Do you like eggnog? Eggnog light with some nutmeg on top
6. Favorite gift received as a child? Dancerella
7. Do you have a nativity scene? Yes. We have two.
8. Hardest person to buy for? Millie
9. Easiest person to buy for? Ben
10. Favorite Christmas Story? Christmas Carol
11. Mail or email Christmas card? I am hit or miss--but I believe in mailing them
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? It;s a Wonderful Life
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? December
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? I don't think so
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Hot chocolate with peppermint stick
16. Clear lights or colored on the tree? Colored
17. Favorite Christmas song? Chris' band's version of We Three Kings
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Home or St.Johns
19. Can you name Santa's reindeer? Dasher, Dancer, Prancer and Vixon; Comet, Cupid, Donner and Blixton and Rudolph
20. Do you have an Angel on top or a star? Star
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Christmas morning. Sometimes one on Christmas Eve
22. Most annoying thing about this time of year? I really like this time of year.
Wednesday, December 05, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Loved your list! I am getting ready to leave and will miss you sweet sister of mine. Have a wonderful weekend. Wish you were coming with me!
Love your blog Shayla! I love learning all these new things about you..
Hey Shayla I found your blog from Brenda Wisenant's blog. Way cute! I, like Brenda, love learning all these things about you. You are a terrific gal!!
Ok - I am waiting!!! Come on now.. Michael's b-day has past & Valentines.. Get typing girlfriend...
Luv Ya
Post a Comment