Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Check Out The New Look!

Is this the cutest blog set up or what? I was wandering around the blog universe and found out that Kristen Hansen creates blog templates, headers, and banners so I decided to pick one out and hire her. Boy, I am glad I did. Don't you love this? It makes me excited to blog again. Thank you Kristen! It is even better than I thought it would be. For those of you out there wanting to perk up your blog, check out the link at the bottom--she has a lot to offer.

5 comments:

kh said...

Ahhhh, you are sooo sweet! What nice things to say! But come on, look at the material I had to work with, can we say "CUTE FAMILY?" So really, I just went with that theme!!!

You are the best Shayla. Enjoy your new blog!

~Kristen

lilivand said...

This is DARLING! I hope you will be inspired to keep blogging dear Shayla because I really miss reading yours.

Mindy said...

shayla
way cute and way to go kristin. you are amazing (both of you sj girls). lili when are you going to start blogging?

lilivand said...

Mindy,
Oh, I thought you just didn't like me. I didn't realize you couldn't find my blog! (jj or jk - now how's that for net lingo!)

You can link to it from Shayla's link list.

Shayla Taylor said...

I am so glad you all like my new look. I love it too! Now I just need to find my camera cord so I can download more pictures!