"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind." --Dr Seuss
Friday, May 25, 2007
Checkers and CocaCola -- What a pair!
We had a blast one
night going to Streamer's one night as a family. There was a game shop next door where the kids were getting some Pokemon cards. Chris got me this awesome checkers set. We love it!
I am so happy you stopped in and left me a comment! What a wonderful surprise! Your family is so cute! I am so adding you as a link. Remember when you babysat us (my siblings and myself?) Wasn't that fun? You were most definately the COOLEST CHICA around. Good times.
2 comments:
Hi Shayla!
I am so happy you stopped in and left me a comment! What a wonderful surprise! Your family is so cute! I am so adding you as a link. Remember when you babysat us (my siblings and myself?) Wasn't that fun? You were most definately the COOLEST CHICA around. Good times.
Hope all is well, come visit again!
Shay always beats me at checkers. She is like, the BEST
Post a Comment