"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind." --Dr Seuss
I'd be willing to bet he would forgo the bandaid for not getting the shots. Poor little guy. Of course, I think we think about it far more than they do - at least until you take him back and the memory resurfaces.
yeah he didn't have fun that day... man he was miserable. they need to just give 1 at a time
Post a Comment
2 comments:
I'd be willing to bet he would forgo the bandaid for not getting the shots. Poor little guy. Of course, I think we think about it far more than they do - at least until you take him back and the memory resurfaces.
yeah he didn't have fun that day... man he was miserable. they need to just give 1 at a time
Post a Comment