Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Kindness

"Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle." I received this quote in an email from my cousin Leslie. She sent me a story about a blind horse whose owner attached a small bell from a smaller horse in the field to let the blind horse know where the smaller horse was. The smaller horse looked out for the blind horse and stopped on the way to the barn to make sure the blind horse could hear the bell and findthe way. I like that story--and I hope to always remember the quote. Wouldn't it be nice if we all gave each other a break?

2 comments:

Deli Man said...

How true! I need to always remember this and ALWAYS be kind no matter what! As disciples of Christ we are suppose to be above petty. Being unkind is petty!

Deli Man said...

I loved your thought so much I put it on the Anderson and Whaley sites.